We are pleased to inform you that ConnectEd Technologies will be conducting a recruitment process for the position of Senior Fundraiser.
About the Organisation:
ConnectEd Technologies is an education-technology social enterprise, that creates tailor-made, hyper-scalable products which improve learning outcomes amongst underprivileged school students. Within 3 years of its initiation, the startup has garnered support from Hon’ble PM Modi’s ‘Digital India’ mission, the Education Ministry of Maharashtra Govt. and organisations such as Reliance Industries, Dewan Housing Finance Limited (DHFL) and Sony Pictures Network, leading to our flagship solution being deployed to and used by 40,000+ children across the state. (As shown in this video: https://youtu.be/UhP1kjqXsks)
Details are as follows:
- Job Title: Senior Fundraiser
- Number of positions: 01
- Compensation: 4 L.P.A.
- Location: Mumbai
- Process: Resume Shortlisting, Personal Interview, Assignment
- Job Description:
- Building and managing relations with CSR departments of various corporates and/or NGOs, and leveraging the same to raise funds for deployment of new projects within and outside of Maharashtra
- Coordinating with Project Managers in the team to ensure projects are being executed and managed as desired by the client and committed by ConnectEd Technologies
- Reporting to the management of ConnectEd Technologies on the above-mentioned tasks, and also reporting to clients on key deliverables that have been committed to them while on-boarding
Interested students are requested to upload their resumes on the following portal by 11:00 am on Saturday 14th April 2018: Resume Upload Portal_ ConnectEd Technologiess
List of shortlisted candidates will be announced on Monday, 16th April 2018.