No of Jobs: 3
Process : Preplacement Talk, Written Assignment(Mandatory) ,Group Discussion, Personal Interview
Title : Management Trainee
Course Eligibility: 1.M.A. Social Work in Community Organisation and Development Practice,2. M.A. Social Work in Livelihoods and Social Entrepreneurship,3. M.A Social Entrepreneurship
Compensation: 7 lakhs +upto 15% Performance Linked Incentive+Mediclaim, Personnel Accident Benefit, mobile reimbursement.
Location of Job : Anywhere in India
Timings: 9.30 am /Full Day Process
Venue : TBD
Interested Students: Please fill in the eoi by 6 pm (08/01/2018) today :EOI_Dharma_Life_2018
Written Assignment Details : Any 1 of the below ( please carry a hard copy – 2 )/Write :Student Name/Program Name/Mobile No /Email id /Receipt No
- a) Effects of demonetization on rural economy/small and micro businesses/ rural households.
- b) How successful has the government family planning program been in India especially the rural context. Suggest some disruptive ideas to improve awareness of FP in amongst rural couples in the age group of 21-29.
- c) Is the recently launched LPG cook stove scheme “Ujjwala” is a one stop solution to persuade the rural households to switch from polluting traditional cook to clean cooking.
- The write up should be in word format with minimum 500 words.
- The write should be supported by facts and figures along with the individual inputs on the topic.
- References of the sources of the content should be clearly mentioned. Please note plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the candidature.