We are happy to inform you that Chattisgarh State Rural Livelihood Mission (CGSRLM) has 15 Young Professional positions and their team will be in Hyderabad to conduct written test and interviews on 4th August 2017.
YP Policy CGSRLM( Job Descriptions)
For students who can attend in Hyderabad, please come to Hyderabad, Rajendranagar campus. They have another drive at Raipur next week and whoever can attend there can do so. Details will be furnished shortly.
A few pointers with regards to the selection process:
- All the rounds are elimination rounds.
- The written test is going to be based on the expectations of the job role. This includes an aspect of software skills. ALL STUDENTS HAVE TO CARRY FULLY CHARGES LAPTOPS FOR THE WRITTEN TEST. Charging ports will not be available to all. Phones or tablets will not be permitted.
- The written test and interviews will happen on the same day, 4th August ’17.
According to the organization, the following requirements will be preferred.
- Students should have a first class in their under graduate education.
- Students should have scored 60% or more in their education in TISS.
- Students should be able to understand, speak, write and read Hindi language. This is a mandatory.
Feel free to get in touch with Ms.Niraja Guda – Placements in charge – Hyderabad with any queries.