|Job Title: Research Associate
Purpose of role:To provide technical support for research and analysis on issues related to clean air, clean energy and sustainable waste management. Further, the role will provide strategic and policy advice to program team on environmental and energy issues.
- Design and oversee research studies related to clean air, clean energy and sustainable waste management.
- Provide technical expertise to field teams for data collection.
- To work on a wide range of work streams and written deliverables that require both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Conduct wide-ranging secondary literature searches and create information to elicit key insights.
- Research support on environmental and energy related issues- energy sector policies, policies to support clean air in Indian cities and for effective waste management.
- Provide technical support to develop position papers, policy brief and status report related to Program and campaign of the organization.
- Represent organization in public platform outlining position and approach of CEED on issue of clean air, clean energy and Sustainable Waste Management.
- Plan, manage and coordinate activities of a small campaign /project with a team to deliver the objectives of the program. Show an ability to take risks, and develop ideas and tactics that are relevant to the campaign and utilize the various skills / capacities that are available in the organization in a optimum manner to leverage the success of the campaign
Qualification and experience
- Master Degree in Environment or development studies with 2 years of experience.
- Clear understanding of micro and macro issues related to environment and energy policy development is expected.
- The candidate should have good communication skill and be capable of speaking at public fora and to the media.
- Proven ability to adapt to and deal with changing circumstances and deadlines. Willing to work alone and in diverse team.
- The candidate should also show his/her ability to learn and gasp new challenges and opportunities in area of social development and environment protection and should willingness to learn new tools and build good understanding about the issue he/she is working.
Salary Negotiable and best in Industry
Contact details; Apply to email@example.com mentioning Application for Policy officer cum Research Associate in the Subject line.Last date of application- 15th December, 2016