We are pleased to share the vacancy at UNICEF
Last date for applying 18th July 2016
Organization Name: UNICEF
Job Title: Consultant to Support UNICEF’s Work on Social Protection
No. of Positions: 1
Duration: 16.5 MONTHS (11.5 months – 2-week break – 5 months) 15 August 2016 – 31 December 2017
For Job Description Click Here
1) Qualified candidates are requested to please indicate their ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above.
Your application should be sent to email@example.com by COB 18 July 2016 with subject line “Consultant to support UNICEF’s work on Social Protection” ” in separate files consisting of:
- An application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- P11 form downloadable at the following link: http://unicef.in/Careers
- A financial proposal in PDF format indicating deliverable-based all-inclusive professional fee as per template attached. Please do not forget to specify your name in the file name while saving.
- 1 writing sample related to social protection relevant to this consultancy
2) The selection will be on the basis of technical evaluation & financial offer in the ratio of 80:20. The criteria for technical evaluation will be as follows :
- Educational Qualifications (Max -10/ Min – 8 marks)
- Relevant Experience (Max – 15/ Min – 12 marks)
- Sample of previous work (Max – 15/ Min – 12 marks)
Candidates will be shortlisted for the written test on the basis of the review of the CVs for criteria a,b,c as listed above. The candidates who score overall 32 and above for criteria (a through c) as well as meet the minimum cut-off in each of the above 3 criteria will be shortlisted for the written test.
- Written Test (Max 20/ Min -16 marks)
Candidates who score 16 marks and above will be shortlisted for an interview.
- Interview (Max – 20/ Min – 16 marks)
Total technical score – 80. Minimum overall qualifying score is 64. Only those candidates who meet the minimum qualifying marks of 64 and above, as well as score the minimum score in each of the above criteria will be considered technically responsive and their financials will be opened.
(3) Any attempt to unduly influence UNICEF’s selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
(4) Joint applications of two or more individuals are not accepted.
(5) Please note, UNICEF does not charge any fee during any stage of the process.
Please send your applications only by email to UNICEF at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th July