We are pleased to share the Vacancy at CP Group
Last date for registration 6th May 2016, 10:00 am. No late entries will be admissible.
Organization Name: CP Group
Job Title: Welfare Head CSR Cell
Compensation:4.2 lakhs p.a to 9.6 lakhs p.a
Job Description of Welfare Head CSR Cell
Generate revenues through CSR consulting assignments with companies, Develop consulting proposals and pitch them to potential clients, Manage development of new services, Organise and raise participation for training programmes and workshops, Conduct training programmes and workshops, Manage and oversee administrative matters related to assignments, projects and Programmes. Engage membership on public policy matters, Draft public policy documents on CSR Engage membership on public policy matters, Draft public policy documents on CSR
- Preferably around two years of prior experience in social performance management and/or communications experience with multiple stakeholder groups and should have involved in research activities
- Excellent communication, content writing and liaison skills.
- Familiarity with SPM practices, Livelihood promotion, including Universal Standards for Social Performance Management, Research and advanced communication technique
- Ethical and social values.
- Sensitive towards the social issues
- Understanding of the rural India and the development challenges.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Monitoring the social performance and CSR activities of the organization
- Working on various social issues and finding out gaps for interventions
- Audit and mentoring the team for a better socially focused process
- Periodic reporting and building relationship with International Donor agencies.
- Reporting to board on SPM.
- Documenting and Publication
- Travelling and representing organisation in different national and international forums
- 5-20 years of experience in CSR with companies (Freshers are encourage to apply)
- Knowledge about the new CSR legislation in India and social return on investment
- Experience in CSR strategy and policy development, project execution, and impact assessment
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently
- Confidence to work with senior management in companies
- Excellent communication and convincing skills
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Ability to work effectively within tight timelines
- School of Social Work
- School of Development Studies
- Fill the form Click Here
- Upload your CV Click Here
Disclaimer: If you are not a member of CPC or you have not enrolled with CPC your registration will automatically be rejected. If you uploaded your CV and not the form your application will stand rejected.