SBI is Looking for Intern
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Location: Pan India
Stipend: 15000 per month
Duration of Internship: 13 months
SBI Youth for India is a fellowship programme initiated, funded and managed by the State Bank of India in partnership with reputed NGOs. It provides a framework for India’s best young minds to join hands with rural communities, empathise with their struggles and connect with their aspirations.
About the Internship:
The Programme seeks to help India secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by:
- Providing educated Indian youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural India.
- Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the Programme alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
Who can apply:
Outstanding proffessionals and recent graduates between the age of 21 to 32 before the commencement of the program.
- The program will comprise of two batches, one beginning at August 2016 and the other at October 2016.
- A monthly allowance of 1000 INR would be provided for the duration of the programme to meet your transport expenses.
- A readjustment allowance of 30000 INR upon successful completion of the Fellowship would be provided.
- The cost of the return 3AC fare from your residence to the project site location as well as expenses incurred on travelling for training programmes will be provided.
- Candidates will be covered by a med claim policy.
To apply: Click Here