We are pleased to share the Vacancy at Ekam Foundation
Organization Name: Ekam Foundation
Job Title: Program Associate
No.of Position: 1
Nature of Employment: Contractual
Duration of Contract: 12 months
Ekam Foundation is a registered non-profit organization, which addresses the neo-natal, pediatric and maternal health care needs of lesser-privileged children by complementing and augmenting existing public and private healthcare services. Ekam Mumbai chapter was commenced in January 2013, with a view to address the infant mortality and child healthcare issues in Mumbai and other parts of Maharashtra.
The Program Associate will be responsible for the overall implementation of the awareness program at ground level. He/She will be responsible to manage day-to-day operations, planning, documentation, report writing and coordination between different stakeholders. The Program Associates will report to the Program coordinator. The position is based out of Mumbai.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of the project and maintaining relationships with different stakeholders – government officials, Schools, Ekam team, partner NGO’s etc.
- Weekly reports on the project progress, schools and also action plan for the same
- Scheduling and mapping activities to ensure smooth success of the project
- Responsible for training of the staff and volunteers and aligning the resources at various locations where project will be implemented
- Coordinate support and participate actively in conducting baseline and endline surveys for impact and risk assessment.
- Degree holder in social sciences or public health preferably masters.
- At least 2 year plus experience in NGO/Social enterprise. Knowledge and experience of participating in a large scale project intervention will be preferred.
- Ability to manage children, communicate with different stakeholders and multi- task.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with a solid level of commitment.
- Excellent organizational and management skills/ability to prioritize.
- Must be passionate about the social cause and motivated enough to create social change.
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to and passion for Ekam Foundation’s mission.
In addition to the above technical competencies and qualifications, the candidate should be:
– Willing to travel in program area and he/she should be able to adjust and work in tough field situations.
– Able to handle work pressures and deliver under tight schedules.
– Able to work well in teams and lead teams, when required to do so.
– Undertake additional responsibilities as assigned by the senior managers.
Salary will be commensurate with the experience and suitability to the role.
To Apply: Interested Students are requested to mail their CV to email@example.com by 15th May 2016