STIR Education has released an additional vacancies.
Last date for registration 21st April, 10:00 am. No late entries will be admissible.
Organization Name: STIR Education
Job Title:Education Leaders
Compensation: 6 lakh p.a.
Role as an Education Leader
1. Build a network of innovative teachers: An education leader would play a key role in supporting program teams to execute teacher conferences and post which recruit most creative and motivated teachers for the network. For this the education leader would have to build strong relationships with the schools and need to articulate the program across all levels teachers, principals and school owners. Basis a successful marketing and search exercise find the 50 – 60 most creative and motivated teachers for the program
2. Empower teachers in the network to lead improvement in their schools– Education leader plays a significant role in empowering each teacher and school to take the journey of change by supporting them to share, plan and implement innovative practices in the class room. The education leader would be responsible in executing end to end STIR program with network schools and teachers i.e teacher meetings, school visits, principal meetings, Monitoring and evaluation etc.
-Experience of working with school leaders and teachers – understand the challenges our schools face
– Experience of leading projects especially experience of taking an idea from inception to completion
– Experience of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously
– Experience managing change and supporting others to do so
– Experience mentoring and managing people and helping them to develop as leaders
– Able to understand the factors that will enable change in a variety of contexts
– Sensitive to the different level of support people need and able to provide the necessary support
– Data driven – make decisions based on numbers and information available
– Detail oriented – attention to detail is very important
- Fill the form Click Here
- Upload your CV Click Here (Note: Do not put your contact details on the CV and Cover Letter)