We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at Deepalaya.
Organization Name: Deepalaya
Job Title: Project Coordinator
No.of Position: 1
Location: Garhi Bala and Near by villages, Dist. Sonipat, Haryana
Mandatory Requirement : Strong Communication skills both verbal and written and working exposure of village programs, conversant with local language (Haryanvi)
1. Reporting to the Program Manager
2. Overall management of the program in close coordination with Deepalaya
3. She/he would be responsible to keep close liaison with all stake holders of program including villages, Govt. Dept., Resource Agencies, NGOs,Village Pardhan, Panchayat etc.
4. The Project Coordinator is tasked with achievement of the project deliverables as per project targets and planning
5. She/he will be based at the field office Garhi Bala Village,Dist. Sonipat
6. Linkages with local bodies as per the need of the Program
7. Documentation of the project activities on Weekly, monthly, Quarterly and Yearly basis with all supporting evidences of the activities
8. Analyse the progress of the project activities and share the same with action points
9. Monitoring and Mentoring of Program
Qualifications : Masters in Social Work /Applied Psychology/Sociology
Experience : 5 years experience in Integrated Village Development Programs
Interested Candidates are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th April 2016
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make your own arrangements.