We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at UPNHM.
Organization Name: UPNHM
Job Title: RKSK Coordinators, RKSK-COORD
No.of Positions: 25
Location: High Priority Districts of U.P
Compenstion: 3 Lakh p.a
Type of Job: Contractual
Duration of Contract: 1 year
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
The RKSK Coordinators will be responsible for achievement of district targets for RKSK outcome and output indicators through effective planning and monitoring, supportive supervision,enabling convergence with other departments, establishing systems and continuous process improvement.
1.Prepare district component of AH plan, on time and in accordance with the guidelines.
2. Work with District Programme Management Unit to ensure District AH is integrated into the NHM plan.
3. Ensure the District AH committee meetings are organized.
4. Follow up to ensure that blocks submit monthly progress reports, and prepare a consolidated district AH report in accordance with the guidelines.
5. Review and analyze consolidated AH quarterly AH reports.
6. Support the block nodal officer/counselor to identify corrective action to be undertaken and follow up to ensure implementation.
7. Prepare and analyze consolidated AH quarterly progress reports (physical/financial) against the respective District AH component.
8. Support Block nodal officers/counselors to monitor and implement the RKSK programme by conducting monthly reviews.
9. Ensure a schedule is prepared and followed to conduct supportive supervision visits to blocks and villages.
10. Facilitate/Provide necessary assistance to bring about continuous process improvement in planning and implementation.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1)Applicant must have a PG degree preferably MBA;
2) M.B.B.S. with PG Degree in Community Health.
Candidate must possess minimum five years of experience in public health management.
Preferably with experience in adolescent health.
Skills and Attitude:
(1) Good communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in Hindi and English.
(2) Knowledge of Computer with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Information Technology.
(3) Experience in related documentation.
To Apply: Interested Candidates are require to apply online, Click here
Apply by 10th April 2016
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make their own arrangements.