We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at UPNHM.
Organization Name: UPNHM
Job Title: DEIC Manager, UP-RBSK-DEIC
No.of Positions: 75
Location: At District levels of U.P.
Compenstion: 3.9 Lakh p.a
Type of Job: Contractual
Duration of Contract: 1 year
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
The DEIC Manager will be responsible for overall management of District Early Intervention Center.
1. Client relationship management;
2.Human resource management;
3. Financial management;
4. Liaisoning and networking;
7. Capacity building of the organization;
8. Client satisfaction and retention;
9. Office management;
10. Managing organizational performance, monitoring and evaluation;
11. Organizational diagnosis and intervention;
12. Research and development and IT.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1)Master Degree in Disability Rehabilitation Administration (MDRA) approved by Rehabilitation Council of India with basic qualification in Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or Bachelor in Prosthetic & Orthotics or B.Sc. Nursing.
2) MBA / PG Degree/ Diploma in Hospital /Health Management from a recognized/ reputed institution.
Two years’ experience in hospital/health Programme. PG Degree holders having experience in relevant field would be preferred.
Skills and Attitude:
Computer proficiency in MS office.
To Apply: Interested Candidates are require to apply online, Click here
Apply by 10th April 2016
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make their own arrangements.