We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at UPNHM.
Organization Name: UPNHM
Job Title: Consultant Quality Assurance (Division), QAP-CQADV
No.of Positions: 18
Location: At the division levels in U.P
Compenstion: 5.4 Lakh p.a
Type of Job: Contractual
Duration of Contract: 1 year
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Consultant Quality Assurance shall report support the Quality Assurance Programme Cell at the Divisional Level. S/he shall perform research and establish guidelines for quality control, conduct quality assurance tests, hire and train employees and develop reports on the same.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Coordinating and promoting quality related activities and advocacy across the Division;
2. To assist, support and conduct assessment and scoring of Public Health Facilities.
3. Grading of facilities on the basis of score;
4. Facilitation selection of facilities that may go for certification and supporting them in the process;
5. Estimating Division’s requirement (in terms of Structure, Process and outputs) for improving quality of healthcare services;
6. Review the status of QA activities at Division level;
7. Providing support to Districts in taking appropriate and time-bound actions on closure of the gaps, identified during the initial self-assessment;
8. Conducting workshops and training for district personnel on QA and certification of healthcare facilities;
9. Providing necessary support to DQAC/DQAU in the area of QA and certification;
10. Ensuring conduct of district meetings regularly and taking follow-up actions and presenting ‘Action Taken Report (ATR) in the SQAC meetings;
11. To provide technical assistance to achieve compliance to statutory requirement such as Atomic Energy ACT & AERB Guidelines, Blood bank license, PC PNDT act, Biomedical (Management & Handling) rules, etc.;
12. To review the Patients and employee’s satisfaction from different districts submitted by DQAU subsequently develop an action plan to address the concerns of patients, which led to poor satisfaction;
13. Advise on the further development of QA and certification across health facilities in the Division;
14. Monitoring of recording / reporting system through field visits reports with appropriate suggestion/actions for improvement;
15. Liaison with State and District Quality Assurance Cell.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants must possess Masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management from a recognized university along with a graduation degree in MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/Nursing.
Applicant must possess a minimum five years of experience in Public Health or Hospital Administration out of which at least three years work in the field of quality.
Preference will be given to candidates having training and experience of implementing a recognized quality system like NABH/ISO 9001:2008/Six Sigma/Lean/Kaizen.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Knowledge of Public Health Management and Hospital Administration;
(2) Knowledge of recognized quality systems will be an asset;
(3) Knowledge of English and Hindi, both written and oral;
(4) Effective communication skills, with demonstrated ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with them;
(5) Computer proficiency and familiarity with database management programmes and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
To Apply: Interested Candidates apply online ClickHere
Apply by 10th April 2016
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make their own arrangements.