We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at ChildFund India.
Organization Name: ChildFund India
Job Title: Livelihood Faculty cum Centre Manager
Location: Daltonganj, Jharkhand & Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh
No. of Positions: 2
- Overall development and management of Livelihood Vocational Centre, DAKSH- an initiative for Sustainable Livelihood and Youth Empowerment
- Mobilize and train youth per batch as per project requirement.
- Support candidates in achieving sustainable livelihood.
- Establish good networking with reputed business establishments for the placements and entrepreneurship of candidates in the specified sector.
- Share administrative work together with other team members in the centre.
- Handling financial responsibilities.
- Maintain a congenial environment in the centre.
- Promoting a culture of self-reliance among the Youth and SHGs.
- Strengthening of youth collectives
- Strengthening of federations for community development.
- Liasioning with concerned stakeholders and Government departments
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to you by your line manager.
- Identifying new business ideas/ areas having Entrepreneurship & Employment potential for the target beneficiaries of the project by exploring new opportunities, analyzing threats, evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Offering need-based advises to the new entrepreneurs in issues relating to commercial, management and technical aspects of their initiative.
- Build contacts with district level government bodies / authorities for convergence with program activities and identify advocacy issues for further integration in plan for policy influencing at project/District level.
- Leverage local resources that can support/complement centre based activities.
- Undertaking all above keeping in to consideration organization’s overall objective, reputation and to assume sincere efforts to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum Master’s degree or equivalent. Professional or technical qualification has added advantage.
- At least 3 years professional experience Skill and entrepreneurship development and management in any reputed organization/company.
- At least 1 years’ experience in handling and managing centre related to Livelihood promotion in the field of entrepreneurship and skill development.
- Good verbal / written English and local language.
- Core expertise in imparting skill development training to youths and adolescents.
- Good managerial Skills
- Strong facilitation and documentation skills.
- Excellent team player with a commitment to team building.
- Experience in imparting personality development/ life skill training of youth and adolescents.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their CV to email@example.com mentioning clearly the Position Title & Location in the subject line. Kindly mention your current salary/ expectations if any, by 30th March 2016.
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make your own arrangements.