We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at Centre for Civil Society (CCS).
Organization Name: Centre for Civil Society (CCS)
Job Title: Manager Programs,BPS Quality Improvement (Research)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build strategic partnerships with Service Providers, School Owners and School Association Leaders for effective delivery of the pilot
• Design comprehensive implementation strategy together with schools, representatives of school associations and CCS
• Engage with all key stakeholders such as parents, school leaders, service providers and education department (if needed)to ensure seamless on-ground operations
• Develop and implement monitoring tools to ensure seamless field operations
• Coordinate with research team to ensure regular data inflow from schools
• Ensure coordination between schools and service providers and other project partners
• Create strategic relationships with School Associations, Local media to cover impact stories of pilot schools
• Study best practices, bring experiences from other school transformation programs to enhance the impact of pilot program
• Document pilot progress on an ongoing basis of internal learning, donor reports and wider dissemination
• Drive school leaders and coordinators to invest in quality improvement in longer run
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Master’s degree in any field or equivalent working experience in school education
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in school quality improvement (teacher training, school leadership training, assessments)
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to motivate school leaders, teachers and parents
• A passion and strong understanding of education
• Prior experience of working with Budget Private Schools is a plus
Interested candidates are requested to mail their CV to email@example.com by 31st March 2016.
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make your own arrangements.