We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at CLTS Foundation.
Organization Name: CLTS Foundation
Job Title: Program Assistant
Job Type: Contractual
Duration of Contract: 1 Year
• The right candidate has to work closely with the Chairman to anticipate requirements in all matters related to immediate and long-term schedules.
• Manage the diary of the Chairman.
• In coordination with the Finance/Admin team, the candidate has to plan/arrange all travel including ticketing, hotel accommodation, travel related documentation (including visas), foreign currencies and itineraries for all national and international business trips.
• Draft/send email responses where and when appropriate and propose solutions for responses. Some of these responses would be related to senior officials and bureaucrats of state governments and Government of India (Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation).
• Take notes from meetings, draft note and circulate within the team as appropriate. The candidate may be required to travel for national and global conferences and workshops with other INGOs, NGOs, Governments, Donors and Bilateral organisations like DFID, World Bank etc. and take notes during those external public-facing meetings.
• Diligently take extensive notes from the Chairman for his writings which will include blogs, articles, books and presentations. The candidate has to assist in writing notes for the books/manuals which are in the pipeline for publication. This handbooks and manuals will give the candidate an insight into the global sanitation scenario and implementation of community led total sanitation approach in different countries where the Chairman has worked.
• He or she has to track and reconcile all expenses for the Chairman.
• Manage the logistics, preparation and follow-up for meetings initiated by the Chairman.
• Keep informed of administrative internal good practice and advise on procedures as appropriate
• Develop strong, positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders on behalf of the Chairman and the organisation.
• Carry out any other duties either in addition to or instead of those outlined above which may reasonably be required from time to time.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently.
• Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, members and external partners and supporters
• Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
• Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
• Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
• Willing to take disciplined risks.
He or she needs to be absolutely honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity.
• The preferred candidate: We are seeking a candidate with a Post graduate degree level education in social sciences e.g. political science, sociology, anthropology, psychology.
• Graduates with the above stream of education with remarkable competence can also be considered.
• Freshers are encouraged to apply.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office and operational efficiency with MacBook with particular strengths in PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Sound judgement and an ability to effectively prioritise and juggle the requirements of multiple stakeholders in a constantly changing environment.
• Proven ability in adopting a pro-active approach and offering solutions as appropriate.
• Experience of dealing with diary management and international travel arrangements.
• Experience of planning and organising meetings, with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively, bearing in mind the requirements of different managers.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, fluent in English, with an eye for detail.
• Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a broad range of people at all levels, across different cultures and to act with credibility, discretion, tact and diplomacy.
• Maintain a calm disposition and positive outlook particularly when working under pressure.
• Self- motivated with ability to work autonomously.
• Commitment to the mission, vision and values of CLTS Foundation.
To Apply: Please mail you CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com by 27th March 2016
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make your own arrangements.