We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at Rajasthan Shram Sarathi Association (RSSA) is having vacancy.
Organization Name: Rajasthan Shram Sarathi Association (RSSA)
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Salumbar block, Udaipur district
Compensation: 2.2 – Rs 2.7 lakh per annum
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing Operations, Service delivery & Financial Literacy
- Branch Administration, Cash Management, Accounts & Documentation
- Branch Leadership, Recruitment & Training
- Planning & Data Management
- Willingness to be based at the block level with the energy and drive to work with tribal / rural communities
- The candidate must have a post-graduate degree in the fields of finance/ economics/commerce/ management or similar disciplines.
- S/he should preferably have at least 3 years work experience in the field of micro-finance and financial inclusion working with vulnerable rural communities. Candidates with previous experience in retail or corporate finance but looking for a change are also encouraged to apply.
- The candidate should be fluent in Hindi and have a functional knowledge of English.
- Strong quantitative skills with knowledge of making and monitoring financial projections.
- The candidate should be outgoing, enthusiastic and articulate. Should have a strong commitment to solve problems of rural poor.
Please send your bio data with a covering letter stating clearly why you consider yourself suitable for the position of Branch Manager. Bio data without a required covering letter will not be considered. Complete applications should be mailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before March 31, 2016
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make your own arrangements.