We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at Haqdarshak.
Organization Name: Haqdarshak
Job Title: Research Manager
Location: Rajasthan/Andhra Pradesh depending on chosen state preference
Duties and Responsibilities
We are presently looking for creative people to work with us for doing an in depth research on welfare programs for state of Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh. The selected candidate will be the head of state for research and will be responsible for following deliverables to be accomplished while working closely with the founding team.
1. Complete research for ALL government and private welfare schemes applicable for the state which are implemented for people belonging to marginalized sections of society. This will include online research and interactions with all important stakeholders including government, NGOs/activist and beneficiaries themselves.
2. Prepare easily comprehensible informative write ups for all schemes/programme which will be accessed by “Haqdarshak” through the mobile platform to inform beneficiaries about their rights;
3. Coordinate and work closely with the product team for all information/inputs required from research team.
4. Conduct detailed research on many important areas including rating of most effective schemes, identification of duplicate schemes, budgetary analysis, and ways to improve last mile connectivity amongst many others.
5. Regularly interact and build partnerships with government and non government institutions for various aspects of the business.
6. Be informed about all important current/upcoming government and private initiatives related to this field.
7. Required to maintain necessary documentation and reports and deliver the same to the organization;
8. Build and manage team of part time and full time resources who will directly report to you.
The selected candidate will be responsible to build and guide team of research for all of the above initiatives. The role will provide an in-depth understanding of welfare schemes implemented by government and private institutions in all fields including health/ education/ skills/ agriculture/ financial inclusion etc. The person will also be working closely with the operations and product team to ensure end delivery of scheme benefits to targeted beneficiaries.
Following are the skills and competencies required:
1. Minimum graduation degree in any discipline. However preference will be given to candidate who’s completed post graduation in related discipline.
2. Desired experience of 0-5 years preferably in social sector domain.
3. Must be based out of Rajasthan/Andhra Pradesh depending on chosen state preference.
4. Must be well versed with English and local state language.
5. Should be interested and motivated to study about public schemes and policies. Prior experience is a plus.
6. Highly motivated to achieve targets and meet tight deadlines.
7. Must be willing to travel as per job requirement which will also involve travel to low income communities and rural districts.
If interested, then please drop us an email at email@example.com with your updated CV and a cover letter by 30 March 2016.
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make your own arrangements.