We are pleased to share the details of the Vacancy at Pragati Development Consulting Services Limited.
Organization Name: Pragati Development Consulting Services Limited
Job Title:Technical consultant – Adolescent Empowerment Programme (AEP)
Nature of Job: Contractual
Duration of Contract: Initially up to 31st December 2016
Remuneration or Professional fee will be at par with market standards and will be based on experience and qualifications.Additional support costs for travel, communication and insurance.
In support to the District Administration:
- Facilitate development of the district action plan on AEP in each identified district.
- Provide all programme and technical support in the implementation of AEP in Tamil Nadu.
- Support implementing partners including Depts. of women and child development, Health, Education, Youth services and core NGOs in developing training strategy for training teachers, students, district resource persons, state resource persons on life skills for behavior change.
- Form and coordinate a core network resource person for implementing AEP for young people at state /district level.
- To make regular field visits to monitor the quality and coverage related to various components of ICPS programme
- Assist in the base line assessment and mapping of child protection issues in the state.
- Assist the state and district administration District Child Protection Units.
- To co-ordinate and maintain liaison with the Labour, Education, Social Welfare, Social Defense, Health, ICDS, AD welfare, ST welfare and Rural Development departments, NGOs, Industry and farmer’s associations in the UNICEF supported programmes.
- To facilitate and participate in training programmes as required
- Coordinate, identify and strengthen relevant concerned departments and adolescent groups, NGO networks, and other community based networks in to actively participate in state/district based activities
- Regular programme reviews and provides required inputs to all key stake holders in ensuring effective delivery of training programmes for youth and women.
- Preparation of progress report – monthly, quarterly and annual report.
- Facilitate a roll out of ICPS score card
Qualification and Experience:
- Recognized university degree in social sciences.
- Good Knowledge base on child protection issues
- In depth understanding of Govt and NGO programmes related to social sectors
- Experience in planning. Programme implementation and monitoring
- Experience in Management, communication skills, Negotiating and training ability.
- Ability to coordinate and liaise with different partners
- Experience in Computer systems, including internet navigation and MS office applications
- Core Competencies: Communication, Working with People, Drive for Results.
- Fluency in Tamil and English Language
For Application form Click Here
Interested candidates may download prescribed application form as CV Format and email duly filled application format to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 25rd March, 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make your own arrangements.