We are pleased to share with you that the Catholic Relief Services is having vacancy.
Organization Name: Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Job Title: Head of Programming – India
Location: New Delhi, India
The HoP will play a leadership programming role in the India country program, and will be responsible for managing program quality staff. The HoP will supervise technical advisors and program managers and support project teams to implement high quality programs. The HoP will work closely with the South Asia Head of Programming and with country program staff to ensure the application of PQ strategies, principles, guidelines, standards and resources. S/he will work with program and state office teams to document and demonstrate its capacity to deliver high quality and innovative programming. Along with the sub-regional business development specialist and South Asia Head of Programming, s/he will be responsible for leading proposal development initiatives and ensuring the quality of final documents, including cost and narrative applications. The position requires an individual with strong, demonstrated experience in the areas of team and staff management, program implementation, and communication.
• At least 12 years of experience working in the development sector.
• M.A. in development related field
• Demonstrated knowledge of CRS program quality standards, guiding principles, and policies.
• Experience in participatory program design/development and implementation (design, monitoring, evaluation & reporting), including activity and budget management
• Strong proposal development, writing, budget development and report writing required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to represent CRS in high-level meetings with donors, local government officials and local Church.
• Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills; detail-oriented, adaptable, and flexible.
• Ability to build capacity, lead and mentor, effectively supervise and develop strong working relationships with senior national staff.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
• Minimum of five years overseas work experience in developing country.
• Demonstrated ability to provide leadership in strategic planning initiatives.
• Willingness to travel and spend a minimum of 40% of time in the field.
• Fluency in oral and written English.
Interested candidates may apply with a detailed C.V. by March 27, 2016 stating current salary drawn and expected salary and giving details of three references to: http://crsindia.org/employee_resume
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make their own arrangements.