We are pleased to share with you that the Action Aid – India is having a vacancy.
Organization Name: Action Aid – India
Job Title: Programme Officer
Compensation: 4.73 Lakhs CTO (Cost to Organisation)–per annum – this includes PF contribution + Benefits
Nature of job: Contractual
Duration of Contract: 3 Years
Duties and Responsibilities:
Partnership Development and Support:
- Identifying New Potential Partners, Conducting Pre-Appraisal Reviews, Preparing Appraisal Documents Etc
- Being Responsible For Project Management, Budgeting And Reporting (Programme, Finance, Sponsorship, Audit Etc) Of All Long Term And Short Term Initiatives As May Be Assigned By The Line Manager.
- Conduct And Support Programme Review And Evaluations In Line With The Organisational Requirement.
- Identify Training Needs And Supporting Capacity-Building Of Partner Organizations To Strengthen The Partnership Engagement.
- Support In Developing Feminist Perspective Among Partners
Policy and Campaigns
- Establishing Linkages And Partnerships With Other Civil Society Organisations, Academic Institutions People’s Groups, Community Alliances To Further Policy Initiatives And ActionAid’s Vision And Mission.
- Support In Building Knowledge Forums On Critical Issues Of Social Action And Highlight Such Issues Through Various Medium Including Different Media Forums.
- Support Campaign Initiatives Of The Region As May Be Assigned By The Line Manager.
- Support Fund Raising Initiatives Being Carried Out By The Region By Contributing Through Proposal Writing, Meeting Donors Etc.
- Be Responsible For Any Other Emergent Task That May Be Assigned By The Organization.
For Standard Application Form: Click Here
Please send your application, only on our ‘Standard Application Form’ through e-mail at email@example.com . Please mention in the subject line of your e-mail “Programme Officer –Jaipur”.
As it is an off-campus, students are advised, if shortlisted, kindly make their own arrangements.