Job Description: Assistant Project Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Effective mobilization, awareness building and execution of the project.
• Developing Linkages with Govt. Depts. And local bodies for training and implementation.
• Identify local resource persons, backward forward linkages for promotion of livelihoods
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders, Partners and internal customers in a dynamic environment.
• Maintaining records and preparing periodic reports.
• Maintaining and providing information (MIS) required from time to time.
• Travel to various project sites for project execution
Minimum Qualification, knowledge and experience:
1. Graduation from a reputed institute.
2. 1-2 years experience in a similar position in a reputed organization.
3. Good in report writing, content writing, event writing, documentation, case study etc.
4. Must have sound knowledge of NGO and its functions.
5. Good knowledge of computer applications and operations especially in Excel and Power Point.
6. Excellent command over spoken and written English & Hindi.
To Apply: Send your CV to email@example.com with current CTC and expected CTC along with job title
Apply by: 12 Feb 2016